Fri, 15 Sept|
Ostend Air College
Start of ATP Course 2023
The Start of the integrated ATP (AI25) course 2023 is set at Sep, 15th 2023.
Time & Location
15 Sept 2023, 09:30
Ostend Air College, Nieuwpoortsesteenweg 945/B, 8400 Oostende, Belgium
About the event
Are you ready to take your aviation career? Then look no further than the starting ATP course at Ostend Air College, starting in September 2023!
Our ATP course is designed to prepare you for the challenges and opportunities of being a First Officer. Our experienced instructors and modern training facilities will help you achieve your goals. The aim of the ATP(A) integrated course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as co-pilot on multi-pilot multi-engine aeroplanes in commercial air transport and to obtain the CPL(A)/IR.
Here are some of the highlights of our ATP course:
- Comprehensive ground school: You will learn the theory behind aviation, from aerodynamics to navigation, meteorology to regulations. Our interactive classes and multimedia resources will keep you engaged and informed throughout the course.
- Advanced simulators: You will train on our state-of-the-art simulator, which replicates the cockpit of a diamond DA42. You will practice everything from takeoff to landing, Instrument flying, emergency procedures to system malfunctions, in a safe and controlled environment.
- Flight training: You will fly our fleet of modern aircraft, including single-engine and multi-engine planes, to gain the practical skills and experience needed to become a commercial pilot. Our instructors will guide you through a variety of scenarios and maneuvers, from basic flight to complex instrument approaches.
- Career support: We will provide you with guidance and resources to help you succeed in the aviation industry.
The starting ATP course at Ostend Air College is open to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- The right to study in the european union;
- Meet medical class 1 requirements;
- Have basic English language proficiency;
- Understand basic mathematics and physics theory.
If you meet these requirements and are ready to take the next step in your aviation career, apply now for the starting ATP course at Ostend Air College. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Click here to receive more information.